Monday 28 December 2015


What an amazing verse to look into and massage into our thinking. When the things of life screams and scares the strength out of us. Its this verse that boosts our self.

Its not in me to do all I want, but with Christ in me I can do all things that are needed out of me. Lets not get it wrong to think of just big ministries and super hero stuff. In the every day chores at home, at rough times with kids and when the tides of life hit the bottom......... still we have the hope that with Christ by our side we can do all things with joy and lead a joyful life spreading love to every single soul that we meet in a day.

Have a joyful day with great assurance that you are never ever alone but there is a friend ready to help you no matter the size of the issue you are facing. Enjoy life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment